house of mirrors, reflections indigestible
unreasonable shadows appear and disappear
I avoid his gaze, but I feel them on me ...
slide back, but I do not support
fall slowly, inexorably ...
forever I do not want to go back, but I will not get anything I want around
refracting the sun shines a little far ..
that mirror there.
only in the middle of other sick sadly mirrors refracted, broken, a light now dead ...
a dead star a thousand years ago with his infinite invades
I remember the crushes, closing his eyes ... forgetting its false glory.
the wisdom of emptiness dispels the false lights of a memory useless ...
unreasonable shadows appear and disappear
I avoid his gaze, but I feel them on me ...
slide back, but I do not support
fall slowly, inexorably ...
forever I do not want to go back, but I will not get anything I want around
refracting the sun shines a little far ..
that mirror there.
only in the middle of other sick sadly mirrors refracted, broken, a light now dead ...
a dead star a thousand years ago with his infinite invades
I remember the crushes, closing his eyes ... forgetting its false glory.
the wisdom of emptiness dispels the false lights of a memory useless ...
as she has always been for me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment