Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Watch How To Masterbate

LORDBIGBUG

imagine Pictures, dream smiles, reduces regrets ...
... I forget, but not always / want to break trivial.

trite idea that blue is perfect
thin crop idea ... Stupid ... I go on, I do not face
unknown tender smile of green hidden among my Profile expects "I'll never be"

... probably will go, I see, I'll be ...

I'll see them between the sea and salt water and a gentle autumn sun intent to carve out a moment of solitude between dreams and reality ...

I do not know the name and the lines and everything, but the voice I hear in my thoughts ... here and filter your scent.

I like your voice, I'll never forget your scent ...
Cat in the bag do not you put it if it is not crazy ... cut nails, but not the tail, and life goes fast, behind every idea thought dream voice lie ...
is not the world that stops, we who crystallized the eternal between the eyes and ideas, thereby losing precious days ... damned useless words.
I want to live and paint my days on all the corners of my life / will never be one color.
Brancolo but not stagger end fragrances and flavors and smiles.

no use pretending to remember, carrying a small bag of excuses. I
store and tell the world that are so ...
But inside of me dancing is deep and very loud music ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment