We're not monsters and
not show what you're hiding
... and you appear in your sad theater.
Drops of loneliness and fear
shine in your eyes
... I can count.
Model precarious hiding solitary beings
afraid of this life relentless.
Starring unknown existence of dark,
illuminated by dim lights of improbable stages ...
Theaters For Czechs appear clumsy and inexperienced.
thousand dresses per thousand viewers
actor and spectator, schizophrenic individual ...
Slow Dance Matta
Flipped upside down, your life is no more.
While trying to climb, and continue your descent.
now and tomorrow
yesterday while not yet willing to go
My mind stretches and shrinks it distracts
see you, but you are now too far away ...
dim shadows on the horizon, at the end of a bridge
poorly concealed fear, discomfort and the wrongness of a desperate life
caressed coveted imagined from afar, you're just worn out
abandoned prison inside the heart, loneliness pain
white red yellow and blue
I do not account ... Rate me
you who know how to count in this world to throw
I ... walkaway
not show what you're hiding
... and you appear in your sad theater.
Drops of loneliness and fear
shine in your eyes
... I can count.
Model precarious hiding solitary beings
afraid of this life relentless.
Starring unknown existence of dark,
illuminated by dim lights of improbable stages ...
Theaters For Czechs appear clumsy and inexperienced.
thousand dresses per thousand viewers
actor and spectator, schizophrenic individual ...
Slow Dance Matta
Flipped upside down, your life is no more.
While trying to climb, and continue your descent.
now and tomorrow
yesterday while not yet willing to go
My mind stretches and shrinks it distracts
see you, but you are now too far away ...
dim shadows on the horizon, at the end of a bridge
poorly concealed fear, discomfort and the wrongness of a desperate life
caressed coveted imagined from afar, you're just worn out
abandoned prison inside the heart, loneliness pain
white red yellow and blue
I do not account ... Rate me
you who know how to count in this world to throw
I ... walkaway
0 comments:
Post a Comment