The history of the bird too ... and the dog that broke his neck Day with friends outdoors. I play with my cute little bird. I realize that if you squeeze the sides a little jet of water sprays (such as ducks that are put in the tank to the children). The little bird seems to enjoy, oltrettutto, then continued between the curiosity of friends. The more you squeeze the jet is far more: at last after losing all liqud, I see that it is exhausted. E 'slim skinny thin and very very weak. I go to the kitchen and chopped celery and carrots (I knew that it was delicious), the more prepared a basin of water so that it can recharge. When I get dall'uccellino, thin thin thin, enters my dog \u200b\u200bhead (he had never appeared in the first scene) and jumping and playing, I overtake dangerously and heads toward the bird. Alas, the dog accidentally stepped on the bird, and in doing this action, you stumble, beats the muzzle on a step and breaks his neck.
animals both die within a few seconds.
I wake with a start and luckily I realize that it was only a dream one night of September ...
Some readers know I do not totally quack perhaps be interpreted?
0 comments:
Post a Comment