When you teach, you learnWhen you learn, teachGiving means being able to acceptmeans wanting to know how to takeLove is in the humility of beingThe ambition is blindness, I hate violence.
⁃ if you have it, give it to you.
⁃ if you do not have, I'll take off.
flying low between dream and reality, farce decent actor ... a liar ...
I failed, lost myself in a thousand confetti discolored and soft.
Madness is in the look, not the liar, despicable illusion that seeks to liberate and imprison you, where you have to learn to teach.
stumbled and asks you and you do not give up and lowered the profile and you are arrogant ... did not understand anything, mediocre dressed as a bourgeois hero.
not you wrong, you've confirmed your immaturity ... you're in the limbo of useless, spasmodic deficit of dreams, ideas, Goals:
BAGATTI - FORCE - EMPRESS - HUNG
recovery slowly dreams and falsified documents, drown in the strength repressed desire and swollen bubble of illusion ...
life is still a game and lie and pretend to suffer, I want, but I can not give ... but they are good at dreaming up excuses
building illusions of others, I need to turn them into dreams of others and ride my illusions.
now it's time to have a dream of my own, I will be the mirror, but of myself.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Where To Buy Brazilian Wax In Delhi
BAGATTI - FORCE - EMPRESS - HUNG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment