Sunday, October 17, 2010

Brent Corrigan Vid For Free

161 days

Tuesday, 12 were returned home! From May 3 to October 12, are exactly 161 days!


The return was fantastic! Especially for the warmth you have given me my family: my children and my wife. I am delighted to be back home. Obviously we all have to get used to my presence again.



For the kids there could be a bad thing, because I'm * much * more severe (and nuisance) to my wife ... "Alessio do not jump on the bed, Diego does not put your feet on the table, Matthew pick up the stuff from the ground. And then, do not shout, do not run, never mind, not dirty, come and go ..." My wife takes them, but certainly leaves more space. Views are slightly different but both good. And then they complement well. However, children are not in this particular case, I am unable to appreciate the presence of my father-man-pea-tailed joking with them, make them play, accompanies them and shoots them from school, take them to training, etc.. I finally feel physically able to share these tasks with my wife. Two is definitely more balanced whole. While one does something the other is committed in the other. It seems a trivial conversation, but until we have to experience it first hand, we do not appreciate fully how much each parent has an important role, especially in the family.

To my wife the "reunification" has been very positive, but unfortunately there have been some frictions and misunderstandings that I hope we manage to polish and to eliminate over time. We are different characters and it is not easy to go back to living together after all this time lived in two worlds with her weight, but also the autonomy-responsibility-to manage the entire family and home. I practically locked in a secure facility, where the most important decisions which were put shoes or to use the parrot to pee!

However, the important thing is that he returned home. The first and most important mission is successful! Now I must get to be a man and a better husband, not only physically through the heart that I was given-this is obvious-but also at the aptitude-this-a little less obvious, trying to be condescending and less pain in the ass on the little things that are absolutely insignificant, given the complexity of a lifetime.

For the moment, I also take back some satisfaction below with a freshly baked pizza bread with cheese and a nice birrozza :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment