I am referring to my unfortunate post a couple of weeks ago: " not put the cart before the horse .
That post is born evil. It 's a message I wrote in a difficult time. I asked you readers to keep quiet, so arrogant. Your comments, in one way or another (mostly ad personam "), nevertheless arrived.
And the comments I received, but above all the comfort and support that has been my wife," inevitably lead to two conclusions:
- the first, is that the message has been misinterpreted . But I'm not meant to be a criticism of Sandra. The goal was to convey a message of hope and give them a jolt that is missing because he understood too little to take leave from exhaustion, sadness, depression. Re-reading the message today, I realize that I was not able to express myself properly.
- the second conclusion, my wife is right, this blog is that I have spoken highly of many people, but I've never been able to recognize all the efforts and sacrifices made during these long five months. The reality is that starting with my wife, and through my family (mother and uncle), support, patience, hard work, have been great and I do not think I'll ever be able to fully appreciate them and recognize them. They have been in a situation, in some ways, more complicated than mine. Where the patient suffers personally, physically and emotionally, our loved ones suffer physically due to his many commitments that are generated (trips to the hospital, work at home, children, etc.) and psychologically for impotence and uncertainty (in Unlike the ill, they do not "know" are not always aware of the state of the patient, care about at all hours of the day ...).
Today, October 12, 2010, I get home. After five many months, ricomincierĂ our life together!
You always say "people do not change." From my "rebirth" I always had the hope to clear all my faults and be a better person. Obviously it is not so easy.
I hope to make you happy as a husband and father of our children, for the rest of our lives.
Forgive
Every Day I Love You +
Your husband "corNovum"
0 comments:
Post a Comment