Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cellebrite Updateume 36

(of) paying skilled

The other day I went to London to do my seventh endomyocardial biopsy. Today they gave me the results. After the first six negative biopsies, this time appeared a mild acute rejection (1A) in one of the three samples analyzed. They told me not to worry, as it is a phenomenon that does not require minor changes in drug therapy. As I understand it is an inflammatory process that is expected to fall over time. If you go to hospital and would increase the use of intravenous steroids to its abolition. A complete article is to address this . Also available pdf .

Adapted from benessere.com
Another "gem", I still have a pericardial effusion (fluid that forms around the heart, or within the pericardium, which is a "bag" that contains the heart). This payment continues to be built, practically since I was transplanted. Already twice I was charged an pericardiocentesis, which is the aspiration of this fluid through a catheter inserted into the pericardium, from a puncture in the chest. Fortunately, this payment does not has created a "buffer" in the sense that he is not still hindering the work of the heart, but it is also true that the possibility that the liquid is reduced is very low (this is just my opinion), so I'm pretty sure that in the short (next week) I'll be under the knife for my third pericardiocentesis ...

For now, that I will look forward to the next ultrasound in Savona Monday pv

Oh well, patience is well known that after a transplant, the first year is to consider settling. We must put these things into account. Payment, cytomegalovirus, rejection, side effects of drugs, so on and so forth, we are (of) payment disabled!

0 comments:

Post a Comment