I feel your breath light accompany the beat of my heart.
Twilight in the room. The sun is rising.
slowly caress your back.
Skin on skin.
my heart trembles.
Touching kidnap your breath.
Your face ... do not open your eyes, but wait.
I grant your warm embrace scent.
Dance into light like waves, while our bodies are bathed in soft light dew.
light glide like the wind through the clouds, blue pastel painting of our smiles ...
Heaven welcomes the first rays of sun lit infinitely
running away my hands, like drops of moisture his glasses ...
unexpectedly run over you unstoppable, uncontrollable, hungry for you.
The your scent around me soul. The devours ...
'm your ... I'm you ...
We us ...
we merge into a long deep kiss, only to be becoming a wonderful, bright.
Shining infinitely reborn together after long moments ...
Now open your eyes, my love ...
You In the endless entertainment of your eyes that arise in my life ...
to watch my ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment