Thursday, November 18, 2010

Whats The Rap In Southpark Episode



Today, November 18, 2010, I was in hospital and I had this good news: my eighth biopsy samples was negative in 3 out of 3! The former, made on Nov. 2, had indicated a rejection in a small levy on the third. In addition pericardial effusion that I carry around practically surgery, for the first time seems to stand still or even slightly reduced. At this point it seems reasonable to think and hope that they no longer need additional pericardiocentesis, and that it is absorbed slowly over time.

creatinine fell from 1.23 to 1.05
The BUN fell from 46 to 32
The serum uric acid decreased from 6.7 to 6.3
The genome of cytomegalovirus (CMV) continues to be negative
cholesterol dropped from 272 to 207 due to simvastatin
Triglycerides fell from 194 to 165

=: ^ B}

So far good news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment