Friday, August 27, 2010

Mena Velba And Friends

State

In this last piece of the sky,
between the earth and the sea
prisoner of false alibi
retreated to my

- have been -

Chained to a dream in the morning
through - Walking hugging the walls -
a road leading to the sea
... Darkness surrounds my legs liquid
hopping nimbly.

imagine the thoughts and actions
built and demolished
speeches
meetings
games
words

by skillful juggling my heart beats happy
masterfully interpreting these useless thoughts
... loose the knot of the dream, coming to the sea.

cool breeze shakes the sweat on my forehead.

Slowly touch the sea with his hands

I gently add to its existing

Master of nothing
master of none
I lose my excuse and my dreams
... my lies and my reality

are Water, Sea, Night

into the sea connects my being, with the infinite

Now I Sea


0 comments:

Post a Comment