Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bike Birthday Cake Templates

Thank you, GNOKII!

And here I am, with a minimum of calm that I decided to write two lines of thanks to all the people I met at the Don Gnocchi.


warnings / suggestions

  • The names are real. All the people there.
  • Do not go rushing to look for your name in greetings and thanks. Do not be arrogant and conceited. Read the whole post, which is also laughable.
  • course, thanks are directed to all the people I got to know, regardless of the fact that I extended speaking individuals. I apologize to everyone I've missed or forgotten, accidental or not!
  • Not all the people I know here named my blog (probably no one outside of those who read me on Facebook). I kindly ask you (I was reading) to give the blog address to others, so that they too can read this and receive my thanks, which unfortunately I could not help myself.

In particular I feel compelled to thank:

  • Anastasia, the person I was closest, and that gave me more comfort, with whom I'd like to have long chats. His interest, commitment and perseverance towards my rehabilitation I have given a stimulus and an unexpected charge. If there is one thing that I have earned the Don Gnocchi is a great friend!

  • Maddalena, who has shown great attention and interest to follow my problems, my anxieties, my moods dancers. Person with whom I could compare and have an important psychological support. Especially when I realized that she had to look for updates, as sincerely interested in my situation. Especially when, in its absolute and impeccable professionalism, which requires its role, I managed to "flush out" feelings of deep respect and affection towards me (it's true or not? You have escaped for a moment ... Ok, I have deep but I have seen them?). It must be difficult for a psychologist to deal with all clients and maintaining the total detachment. You are very good! But ... not forgive you for not having yet made a phone call on the phone to have your number. I know you're mine and I'm waiting at least one text message. Otherwise you will no longer update mode about my situation eh?

  • Dr. Monica Tavanelli . DG for someone to give her the courtesy links to this post, otherwise I will never know that the "dedicated" these lines - sigh sigh. Without excluding any of the other doctors, was the person I felt closest, and has shown deep interest to me whenever I needed it. Monica (at this point "do you of you"), if it were not for you a couple of times I was really with the water in my throat, waiting to be transferred to the Niguarda. Thanks for making me understood and taken seriously!

  • Dr. Maurizio Ferratini . I thank him because the primary must always be good :-) By the way, can someone kindly give the link of this blog to him? (See above). Seriously, I thank him for his professionalism, courtesy, and above all for its "engaging serenity." I must admit that every time I went to visit, or who exchanged a few words, he could put a sense of calm and good humor. These qualities, which are probably the character and that party has acquired in his long medical career. Thanks! ... and last but not least, still having to lunch for a lost bet. I really hope to realize it, who knows?

  • Paola (she does not even have to pass the link because from what I understand, would not have sufficient computer knowledge to get to this page, haha!) Thank you very much because she has always been very attentive to my physical condition and overall health. I also thank you for your interest in sponsoring my requests logistics, including the achievement of the legendary "bed 13" or the bedroom!

  • Viviana (go link to you too, thanks). I admit that I never got to exchange words with more than twenty Vivian (my fault or his? To blame?) But I know that she has taken care of me and my situation in a "silent" but effective. Thank you for making my stay as easy as possible.

About the bedroom, I know that I have sponsored other people in addition to Paola (Maddalena, Viviana, etc.).. He made a difference in my stay, I was able to stay much more relaxed, to rest more, factors that in my state of heart failure are important. This is one of the things you probably regret most of the rehabilitation center where I will be transferred in the coming days.

And, if I can do a sponsorship (this time I), for the individual to the good John (Beloved) which is more or less in my own condition in hospital and I am sure they would know how to take good advantage of me! There's nothing worse than seeing the change and move closer to read, every 15 days. How about seeing a movie. They come and go. We remain.

Then I want to thank, in no particular order, no one should feel excluded, forgotten, abused, all nurses and interns who assisted me during these three months. In particular, Stephen (I read that book, I promise), Simona (always happy, always kind, always serious, never smiled too much. Your boyfriend's not jealous? Thanks for comments I received on FB), Paul ( I was informed the Tour de France, practically "forces" the vision of all the stages on the TV in my room !!!), Michael (too bad that you were on vacation and I have not as well known as others, but you're great!), Ela (very serious, very strict, very precise, but always polite), Eva (ditto, too bad the last few weeks was on vacation, so I have no memory of the last days), sorely (I'll call it "growl", I decided). Always scolding everyone. I remember with great pleasure when I offered yourself the confetti at your wedding (maybe you did with all patients, but I feel good thinking that they only offered yourself to me and two or three!). Note: The usage of the past remote in the last sentence, though correct in this case, it makes me laugh a lot, but I decided to leave. Pasqualina (but you're the same as post comments on fb or have an alias? Very serious in the department, on fb funny!). Nina and Jessica-smiling-face, people still would not have seen even if I had stayed at the Don Gnocchi, as they finished their training period. Good luck to both! Antonino-Nino, which is all the time not in cardiac rehabilitation, but I know he did a few rounds in other departments. Mythical some of his phrases (to dinner, "Mr. Cataldo, wants to know what made the vegetable soup? It 's a combination of vegetables all in the past. If you prefer to have the dough to MATRUCIANA. Aspects I ask ... UHE sir, you! As the dough to matruciana? And 'good? "). And never remembered my name (Oliva, Olivastri, Olivari ... haha).

I do not forget to Bruno, because in recent days had established a relationship of friendship. Six a tough, let me tell you. Especially in the days of bad mood. Then, suddenly, something changed, and you started to tell me about yourself and your life. The music and travel, "noches calientes" in Milan . Of your love for Latin music, salsa, vallenato, and so on. Next, we "connected" on Facebook. We exchanged phone numbers. I have prepared a CD of music (and I cheated a blank CD at this point, since I had given two). I will have to wear a pair that will prepare in the meantime with the music I've reported and I'm downloading.

I even forgot to Annabella (another good days you had to take in: it was better in bad cordially greet and move away) and send this message: At this point Bourdain's book you can read it as * you * azz Apparently, bend it as you like, wrinkled, and so make him your ears. because I doubt you will be able to make it ... not bad, though! I'll leave you happy as a reminder of a patient-friend!

...

not know, I will surely forget someone. But shudder to publish this post. If anything, I will do fine in a second version.

KISSES TO ALL. I promise that I will find you when you can (do I come after transplantation). We do not put the VAD and never will soon be a heart!

your patient No. 13 (ex 12B)

0 comments:

Post a Comment