Monday, December 6, 2010

What Is The Best Lining Software

I stared at my finger on A Doll Pastel Blue Sofa






















Thin Line straight
Traced slowly
inexorably

irrevocable decision

quick flash of light
twists and shines
shines dimly and continuously ...
pouring drops of images
escaped from who knows what memories
escape from the memories of whomever
escaped forever,
very well fall like stars in the night
in the dark depths of my mind, and resurrected them
revived slowly made my e. .. Remember mixed routes
crushed eroded and throw

... mixing, pouring and sew ... burn moments
very slowly consumes them, observing their glow
love little gems in the world
little lies in love with me
small ideas embodied in me
small stones thrown into the pond
small heavy stones and sunk slowly
small stones falling in my heart
small stones that become ideas
small ideas that slowly ripen
making dreams and certainties and looks endless

I recognized myself this morning.
front of the mirror was me
and maybe even behind
but especially inside me

me writhe and scream and clap hands and feet
beats strong, growing
the noise kept me awake for a long, ultimately
but did not know why,
did not understand,,,

was a doll on the sofa
that mimicked the one that had already been

Avanzo decided
take what is mine
are more precise
be regained my


I do not know where I go, but I know with whom I go.
I do not know where they are, but I know that in me.
do not know what is God, but God knows what they are.
do not know what the world is, but I know it's mine.
I do not know what it's worth, but I can not make comparisons.
do not know what love is, but I know that I enjoy your presence.
I can not avoid the blows, but I know how to bear them.
I can not deny the violence, but I can deny the cruelty.
I can not change the world, but I can change myself.
I do not know what I do, but I know they are made from what I do. Not
I know who they are, but know I'm not the one who does not know.
Enrique Lihn, Chilean poet

0 comments:

Post a Comment