Hello, baby Jesus! Welcome! Someone had already said many years ago that you were a born December 25, and that day was usually celebrated by Catholics as the Feast "Christmas." Only recently, however, I had the opportunity to reflect, meditate, and to approach a po'alla church, I gained a greater awareness of my commitment to God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and the church itself. I've never been a big believer, maybe neither are now, but I feel a great moral obligation, necessity, duty, to give thanks to someone / something for saving my life, for giving me a new chance to live in health, with my family.
And at Christmas, what better time to reflect on the gifts you receive, and who have received throughout the year ... On Sunday, qundo I go to church, I wear the mask to combat the risk of my immunosuppression caused by medications, say the prayers of the Liturgy peeking in the package, I smiling exchange the sign of peace with my neighbors to the bench ... then I realize the enormity of the gift that I was done, and how much grace I am given. And I think to many people, some that I got to know around hospitals, and who knows how many I've never met, who were less fortunate than me, or have not been implemented at all.
Well, maybe go to church for me is a way to repay a debt that is unpayable, to feel indebted to a lesser measure, to try to concentrate thanks to one direction, while they should be made to dozens, perhaps hundreds of people who, directly or indirectly, have helped to save your life and make it today I can write these reflections with serenity and in peace.
To my closest family, wife, children, mother and uncles, my family acquired the
;
To old friends, but also to the parents of new-friends of my children, neighbors, all
A people who prayed for me;
to all the doctors and nurses who knew me, helped me, and then cured;
To all of you that every time I see you ask me how I feel, or make me compliments for my look ...
TO ALL OF YOU, I ask you with great humility to receive these lines as my small Christmas gift, and you're aware that you have built together this gift that was handed to me, and I hope that I deserved and above all to be worthy of keeping and using the best!
And since I'm in the mood for cards, one in particular I want to do all the sick people who are forced to spend the holidays in the hospital, far from their families ... Hold on and have faith! Next year will be better for all of you!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment