Saturday, July 17, 2010

Where Is Rick Solomon

July 17, special date

Today is the birthday of my dear wife. You know, these occurrences should be a day of happiness, joy and celebration. I've never particularly attached great importance to mark the birthday, I think it's a day like any other, as an excuse to get some thoughts and maybe spend an evening with friends, but nothing more.

My wife however, something respectable, "feel" this very day. I remember when we were young and carefree, a month before beginning to break boxes "I love, only me faltan 30 dias para cumple. Then solo faltan 18 dias para me cumple, que me vas a gift? ".

Unfortunately it is not an easy period for us, and there is much to celebrate. I was sad today that neither she nor anyone else has managed to organize an outing, a dinner out, a drink, anything!

From my closet to small remote hospital in Milan, the only thing I could to prepare, you remember that this collage of photos attached below.



With the promise that we will live moments even more beautiful than past, remember that I love you and always think of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment